You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- Officer Dead & Suspect Killed In Violence Outside Pentagon
- Earthquake Rocks Howard County Overnight
- Israel Houghton Shares How His Collaboration With Chandler Moore Came About
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How To Spot Your Blind Spots
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Anne Arundel County Announces New Masking & Vaccination Policies
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com