You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague’s Seat
- RCA Inspiration Celebrates Multiple Nominations For the 37TH Annual Stellar Awards
- Tyscot Records Earns 9 Stellar Gospel Music Award Nominations
- Reach Records, 1K Phew, & Lecrae Receive Four Stellar Award Nominations for their Collaborative Album, No Church In A While
- Outdoor Movies Return to The DMV for Summer 2022
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com