Erica Campbell talks about fighting procrastination. She gives some practical tips to help all the procrastinators get things done, with lists, and breaking up the work load to make things attainable and bearable. At the end of the day, Erica explains, it starts with what you think connecting to what you feel.
Don’t rest on what you feel- rest on your faith, and connect with people around you in your life who are doing what you want to do. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lecrae Pulls the Plug on Mixtape Series With Final
- Jonathan McReynolds Pushes Out New Single, Your World
- Join Us For The 14th Annual Spirit of Praise At Reid Temple AME Church
- Russell Westbrook Launches RW Digital To Increase Representation In Advertising
- ‘Passionate About Making A Difference’: The Wilsons To Donate $500K Annually To Colorado Nonprofits
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- The 37TH Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards Premieres Sunday, August 7 On BET AND BET HER
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- First Lady Jill Biden Is Excited To Be Back Teaching At Northern Virginia Community College
- Charles Jenkins Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 6, 2022)
Ericaism: Put Your Plans In Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com