Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Armed Bank Robber Killed By Montgomery County Police On Wednesday
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- Gov. Larry Hogan Sworn In For Second Term Wednesday
- Computer Glitch Responsible for Southwest Delays at BWI
- Baltimore Church Leaders Handing Over Files Amid Abuse Probe
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Washington D.C. Among Cites Most-Infected By Beg Bugs List
- Did You Feel That? 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake Reported Off Maryland Coast On Tuesday