Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- IT’S MONDAY AND TIME FOR SOME THROWBACKS!!! ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Legendary Black Boxing Champ Who Challenged White Supremacy Considered For A Pardon
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Scripture For The Week “Don’t Be Ashamed”
- Prayer Requests “Can’t Nobody Do Me Like Jesus”
- Colin Kaepernick Earns A Prestigious Global Award, As The NFL Snubs Him
- Sunday School Review “The LORD GOD The Almighty”