Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Voices: Koryn Hawthrone Is Unstoppable
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Scripture For The Week “Jesus Is Center of Joy”
- ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law That Got George Zimmerman Acquitted Of Murdering Trayvon Lets Another White Person Walk Free
- Prayer Requests “Hold On, Help Is On The Way”
- Sunday School Review “The Door of the Church Is Open”