Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR “THE LEGEND EDWIN HAWKINS”
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! TIME FOR BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Is There A Government Conspiracy Against Haitian Immigrants?
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are Cover Girls For Essence Magazine’s February Issue
- Facebook Finally Appoints First African-American To All-White Board Of Directors
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2