Todd Dulaney is back with us this morning. The gospel artist and former baseball player talked about his childhood and how he didn’t grow up in church. Dulaney appreciated it because he didn’t have to experience church hurt and it helped him within his career and marriage.
He talked about how he got to have his own journey in faith as he got older. Him and Erica Campbell also spoke about making marriages work when you are in this industry. Erica talked about how you learn how to make time and separate work and your marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Kanye Will Love This! Trump Praises Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prince’s Estate Demands Trump Stop Playing His Music At Rallies
- Solutions? 17 Percent Of Black Baby Boomers Are Homeless At Some Point, Study Says
- State Court Throws Out Death Penalty Disproportionately Affecting Black People
- City’s Policy To Punish Trick-Or-Treaters Sparks Debate About Racism
- Candace ‘The NRA Protected Black People From The KKK’ Owens Challenged Bakari Sellers To A Debate
Todd Dulaney On How Not Growing Up In Church Helped In The Future [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com