Erica Campbell and GRIFF tell the story about Jesus meeting with the children. When the children saw Jesus they were so excited and ran up to him. They asked him questions about walking on water and if the sky is really blue. Then a guard tried to tell the kids to leave Jesus alone, but he was okay with talking to them.
The children even sang for Jesus and loved to hear “This Little Light of Mine.” As time went on Jesus told the children he had some other things to do. It was such a special time for the children and they will never forget it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- NBA Star Pascal Siakam Donates Laptops To Underserved Youth In Toronto
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus And The Children [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com