Erica Campbell and GRIFF tell the story about Jesus meeting with the children. When the children saw Jesus they were so excited and ran up to him. They asked him questions about walking on water and if the sky is really blue. Then a guard tried to tell the kids to leave Jesus alone, but he was okay with talking to them.
The children even sang for Jesus and loved to hear “This Little Light of Mine.” As time went on Jesus told the children he had some other things to do. It was such a special time for the children and they will never forget it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR “THE LEGEND EDWIN HAWKINS”
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! TIME FOR BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Is There A Government Conspiracy Against Haitian Immigrants?
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are Cover Girls For Essence Magazine’s February Issue
- Facebook Finally Appoints First African-American To All-White Board Of Directors
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2