Darlene McCoy is known for being the voice behind her radio show and a talented gospel singer. She recently released her new single “Even Me” and it has everyone talking. McCoy talked about the motivation behind the song and how it’s about embracing different people.
She explained to Erica Campbell that even though people might not know how to worship and come from a different walk of life doesn’t mean when should push them aside. She said God wants us to embrace them. McCoy also talked about taking layers off and redefining yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- IT’S MONDAY AND TIME FOR SOME THROWBACKS!!! ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Legendary Black Boxing Champ Who Challenged White Supremacy Considered For A Pardon
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Scripture For The Week “Don’t Be Ashamed”
- Prayer Requests “Can’t Nobody Do Me Like Jesus”
- Colin Kaepernick Earns A Prestigious Global Award, As The NFL Snubs Him
- Sunday School Review “The LORD GOD The Almighty”