Darlene McCoy is known for being the voice behind her radio show and a talented gospel singer. She recently released her new single “Even Me” and it has everyone talking. McCoy talked about the motivation behind the song and how it’s about embracing different people.
She explained to Erica Campbell that even though people might not know how to worship and come from a different walk of life doesn’t mean when should push them aside. She said God wants us to embrace them. McCoy also talked about taking layers off and redefining yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR “THE LEGEND EDWIN HAWKINS”
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! TIME FOR BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Is There A Government Conspiracy Against Haitian Immigrants?
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are Cover Girls For Essence Magazine’s February Issue
- Facebook Finally Appoints First African-American To All-White Board Of Directors
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2