Gospel singer Koryn Hawthorne chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new song, “Won’t He Do It”. The 19-year-old Louisiana native was a finalist on “The Voice,” and has also made an appearance on The Mary Mary Show. Not only that, but her debut single is featured on the soundtrack for the second season of “Greenleaf.”
Koryn talks about the challenges of staying focused and encouraged as a young person entering the industry. Koryn talks about what she wishes the older generations would understand about her own generation, especially when it comes to making music: “I think we all have the same mission.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mark Cuban Reaches Out To Delonte West, Offers Support
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids Who Talk Smack [VIDEO]
- Marsai Martin Working On Unscripted Show About Black Women Who Have Made History
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Prince George’s County Reaches $20 Million Dollar Settlement With Family Of Man Killed by Police
- NeNe Leakes Reveals That Bravo Forced Her Out From ‘RHOA’
- San Francisco Launches Program To Give Pregnant Black Women $1,000 Monthly Stipend
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- More Than 100 People Arrested In Ocean City Over The Weekend
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?