Lynn Richardson talks about her annual “The Wealth Experience.” The event gathers together a whole bunch of women from all walks of life during the first weekend of the year to connect and plan the year together. They look at money and finances, but also relationships, womanhood, expansion, leadership and more.
Lynn talks about when she was living “check to Monday,” when her paycheck would barely last her through the weekend, let alone to the next paycheck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR “THE LEGEND EDWIN HAWKINS”
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! TIME FOR BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Is There A Government Conspiracy Against Haitian Immigrants?
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are Cover Girls For Essence Magazine’s February Issue
- Facebook Finally Appoints First African-American To All-White Board Of Directors
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2