Lynn Richardson talks about her annual “The Wealth Experience.” The event gathers together a whole bunch of women from all walks of life during the first weekend of the year to connect and plan the year together. They look at money and finances, but also relationships, womanhood, expansion, leadership and more.
Lynn talks about when she was living “check to Monday,” when her paycheck would barely last her through the weekend, let alone to the next paycheck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- IT’S MONDAY AND TIME FOR SOME THROWBACKS!!! ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Legendary Black Boxing Champ Who Challenged White Supremacy Considered For A Pardon
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Scripture For The Week “Don’t Be Ashamed”
- Prayer Requests “Can’t Nobody Do Me Like Jesus”
- Colin Kaepernick Earns A Prestigious Global Award, As The NFL Snubs Him
- Sunday School Review “The LORD GOD The Almighty”