Lynn Richardson chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about saving money for the new year. Lynn talks about the fatigue that comes with holiday season, and all the shopping that takes place. It all starts as far back as just after Halloween, and then by the end of the year everybody is broke! But it doesn’t have to be that way; she talks about the gains in the book of Job, and how agreeing with God can prevent us from being broke.
Plus, Lynn talks about where to start with credit debt- by communicating with your debtors, and not trying to take it all on at once. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former NFL Running Back Cedric Benson Dead At 36
- Scripture For The Week “Walk In Your Purpose”
- Prayer Requests “Cast All Your Cares On God”
- Sunday School Review “Reward of Marriage”
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Krispy Kreme Launches Delivery Service, Find Out Which Are Participating In The DMV
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- NBA SUPERSTAR “STEPHEN CURRY” TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL DONATION TO HBCU HOWARD UNIVERSITY TO RESTART GOLF TEAM!!!
- FOR “US” ICE CREAM LOVERS – TODAY IS OUR DAY – “NATIONAL SOFT ICE CREAM DAY” – GET A SCOOP TODAY!!!
- IT’S “THROWBACK MONDAY” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
Lynn Richardson Explains Why It’s Better To Be Honest With Debt Collectors [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com