Erica Campbell starts this Love Talk off with Luke 6:35, “which says, but love your enemies, and do good.” When you live like Christ lives, you get Christ’s results. It’s easy to be nice to the people who are nice to you. But you have to extend love to everyone.
That means forgiving those who have wronged us; vengeance is God’s, not ours. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Register To Win A Free Trip For Two To The Stellar Awards In Las Vegas!
- IT’S PRESIDENT’S DAY – AND THROWBACK MONDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Scripture For The Week “God Expects Good Works”
- Prayer Requests “Believe God Will Answer You”
- Sunday School Review “Praising God’s Mighty Works”
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement