Erica Campbell starts this Love Talk off with Luke 6:35, “which says, but love your enemies, and do good.” When you live like Christ lives, you get Christ’s results. It’s easy to be nice to the people who are nice to you. But you have to extend love to everyone.
That means forgiving those who have wronged us; vengeance is God’s, not ours. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Philando Castile’s Mother Calls NRA Chief A Hypocrite
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Believe It Before You See It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here Are The Attacks, Accusations and Hate Spewing From Trump’s CPAC Talk
- Ericaism: The Enemy Will Use Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- From Chocolate Milk To The N-Word, Illinois Candidates Vie For Title Of Most Tone Deaf Racist
- WTH? NYU Serves Kool-Aid And Watermelon For Black History Month