Erica Campbell starts this Love Talk off with Luke 6:35, “which says, but love your enemies, and do good.” When you live like Christ lives, you get Christ’s results. It’s easy to be nice to the people who are nice to you. But you have to extend love to everyone.
That means forgiving those who have wronged us; vengeance is God’s, not ours. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- Sounds About White! Caucasian Shoots Police Officer And Isn’t Even Charged
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Botham Jean’s Mother On The Trump Administration: ‘Some People Just Don’t Care About Lives’
- These Cops Got Less Time For Racist Arrests Than Jailed Black People Held For Less
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Tom Joyner, Eleanor Holmes Norton & More To Be Celebrated At Urban One Honors!
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]