In life, everybody isn’t going to like you. Erica Campbell explains, even though she has been singing since she was really young, every step of the way she has heard discouragement. But she kept going, and she is here today because she remained focus and didn’t listen to the naysayers, or wait for a cheerleader.
Stick with your calling, and remember what you’re in it for. You can’t let every little hiccup stop you on the way. Even the bible says, “if you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” Stay focused, and keep going, not matter how hard it gets. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month
- Louisiana School Board Member Posts Racist Image To ‘Make Evil People Fear Punishment’
- William Murphy Set To Record In Atlanta
- Great Grandfather Of The Sunken Place — Clarence Thomas — Is Advocating For Less Gun Regulations
- KFC!! WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE NO CHICKENS? YOU STOP OPERATION!!!
- REV. JESSE JACKSON STANDS UP FOR LEBRON JAMES
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]