During a special edition of “Love Talking” Tina Campbell talks about how life has changed for her since she became an advocate for love. Tina went through a time of hate and revenge after she found out that her husband was cheating, but what she realized during that time is how to love more and hate less.
She told listeners, “Love is what kills hate,” and how the Bible says you don’t overcome evil with evil. Tina also talked about how God gives you a strategy on how to navigate through troubles and we have to follow his path. She even spoke about how not to let fear overpower you and how she is thankful that God has supplied her with the tools to move forward.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Fashionable Tina Campbell
1. Tina Is Not AFraid To Take Chances1 of 17
2. She gives all to Mentoring Other Women2 of 17
3. A Smile of Gold3 of 17
4. Tina Is Passionate About Many Things4 of 17
5. New Day New Woman5 of 17
6. Tina Campbell Jazz Festival 20136 of 17
7. Full On Tina7 of 17
8. Tina 2012 Fashion Diva Expecting8 of 17
9. Tina Campbell with sister Erica In 20099 of 17
10. Tina Campbell at BET awards 200610 of 17
11. Tina Rocking Pink and yellow11 of 17
12. Tina attending 2009 Style Studio12 of 17
13. Grammys 200913 of 17
14. Erica and Tina Season 1 Mary Mary14 of 17
15. Tina NAACP Awards 201015 of 17
16. Tina Superbowl16 of 17
17. Tina Season 3 Mary Mary17 of 17
Love Talking: Tina Campbell Talks About How She Became An Advocate For Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com