What seems like a harmless idea almost cost a man his life.
Wiley Day was charging his iPhone in his bed while he slept. His dog-chain necklace acted as a conductor for electricity when it hit his charger and the extensions cord to which it was attached. The 32 year old was treated for second and third degree burns after he was able to remove the chain and drive himself to the hospital.
Doctors say he is “lucky to be alive.” We, as believers, know it wasn’t luck at all.
Be careful everyone.
Catch Maurette on the all new “Sounds of Praise with Maurette Brown Clark” show weekdays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and make sure you follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @SOPmaurette!
Think you missed something? Click HERE to see more from “Sound of Praise!”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘sopmaurette’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Man Nearly Electrocuted By Phone Charger In His Bed was originally published on praisebaltimore.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
What is Good Friday? Why is it called Good Friday?
Keeping Your Focus on Jesus – A Motivational Moment
Watch Night 1 of Our Praise Virtual Spring Revival Featuring The Chosen 4 and Dr. Ralph A. Martino Sr.
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
See Tim Bowman Jr. Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise