If you’d like for the outside of your brisket to have a bit of a char, unwrap and place under a broiler for a few minutes before serving. This isn’t necessary at all, but it can add to the feel of pit smoked meat.
- 1 – 4-6 pound beef brisket
- Oven smoke marinade (Recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Rince brisket and pat dry. Lay fat side down on a backing sheet covered with a large piece of aluminum foil. Brush liberally with oven smoke marinade. flip brisket and brush the fat side with the rest of the marinade.
- Wrap tightly in foil and bake at 220 degrees for 8-9 hours.
Recipe: Oven Smoke Marinade
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 Tbsp chipotle sauce
Today’s Gr8t Eat: How To Make Beef Brisket was originally published on elev8.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
What is Good Friday? Why is it called Good Friday?
Keeping Your Focus on Jesus – A Motivational Moment
Watch Night 1 of Our Praise Virtual Spring Revival Featuring The Chosen 4 and Dr. Ralph A. Martino Sr.
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
See Tim Bowman Jr. Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise